Roast Summer Salad
Separate the florets of 1 cauliflower into small pieces
15-20 brussel sprouts (halved)
1/2-1 bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley (chopped)
2-4 sprigs of spring onion (finely chopped)
1 tsp turmeric
Coconut oil for roasting
Lemon Tahini Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 170-180 degrees
2. Coat cauliflower florets in coconut oil and turmeric
3. Place cauliflower and brussel sprouts on a baking tray and bake for 30 minutes
4. Remove and add to a mixing bowl, along with spring onion and parsley
5. Add Tahini Dressing and combine well
6. Serve and enjoy!
Perfect for BBQs and left overs pack well for tomorrow’s lunch!