Simple Raw Chocolate
1 cup raw cacao powder (sifted)
1/2 cup raw cacao butter (about 1 cup of buttons)
2 Tblsp coconut oil
1/3-1/2 cup sweetener - to taste - maple syrup or coconut nectar are my choice
Pinch of salt
1. Add cacao butter into a completely dry glass or metal bowl.
2. Using a double boiler* with the heat turned off gently stir with a spatula until cacao butter melts.
3. Add the coconut oil and stir in to melt.
Note: The more oil you add the softer the chocolate. Omit if you prefer harder chocolate.
4. Add chosen sweetener and pinch of salt and mix well.
5. Sift in cacao powder and combine.
6. Pour into moulds and set in the fridge or freezer.
7. Pop out of moulds and enjoy!
Store chocolates in the fridge.
*Double boiler is a pot of water on the stove
with a bowl on top of the pot where you melt ingredients