1 can of Adzuki beans (rinsed well and drained)
1/2 cup almond meal
1/3 cup coconut nectar (or raw honey if preferred)
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
1/4 cup raw cacao powder
1 heaped Tblsp almond butter
Seeds from 1 vanilla pod
1/2 tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
Optional: 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips or 3/4 cup walnuts or macadamia nuts
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees
2. Add all ingredients to a food processor and process very well.
3. Mix through choc chips - if adding.
4. Pour mixture into a baking tray and bake for 15 mins or 17 mins if no nuts.
5. Allow to cool for 30 minutes before cutting.
Brownies keep well in the fridge (if you don't eat them all in one day!)