Choc-Hazelnut Bliss Balls
1 cup hazelnuts
1 1/4 cup Medjool dates
1/4 cup raw cacao powder
Pinch of salt
1. Heat a frypan to medium heat and toast hazelnuts until fragrant and golden brown, then allow to cool.
2. Process hazelnuts, cacao and salt in a food processor until ground finely.
3. Gradually add dates as ingredients are processing.
4. When mixture clumps together and stays together in a sticky ball you're set!
5. Roll into approx. 20 equal sized balls.
6. Set in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
7. Store in the fridge or freeze to keep longer.